Entertainment and activities
A wide range of sports and leisure time activities are waiting for you at the Campsite Rosenfelder Strand
Recreation, relaxation and lie-ins are important. Do you feel like action after relaxing? We have a fantastic range of entertainment and activities waiting for you in July and August:
- For instance, you can test your aim at our archery range, get fit doing Nordic walking, burn off energy with step aerobics, tune into your inner self with Qigong, form new basketball, beach volleyball, football and even table tennis teams and lots more. This versatile sports programme is offered on a regular basis for our young and older guests alike. Our spinal gymnastics course held by an experienced physiotherapist is a real insider tip.
- If you feel like being creative, there are also various crafting courses on offer. In particular the “Baltic Sea jade stone carving” course is a speciality of the region and something many guests have never attempted before.
- Herb and beach discovery tours as well as birdcall hikes, draw attention to the more peaceful features of our campsite.
- If you feel like doing something with the whole family, our campfire events with twist bread or frying pans may be just the thing; here you can experience a rustic and cosy atmosphere while making new friends. On the guided bike tours or the tractor rides you will get to know the local area and its history.
- Evening programme: Twice a week, we offer cinema shows where you can watch popular films from various genres. A poker night, magic and clown shows, cheerful bingo evenings (always well attended!), games evenings, campfire and various parties round off our range of entertainment for every taste, mood and age.
- Especially for children: Apart from the various crafting courses, outdoor playing facilities, pony outings and the children’s disco, our supervised mini-club for children from 3 years is another special highlight (open during the main summer season on weekdays from 9 AM to 1 PM) with many play and crafting activities and the professional hands-on circus where kids can join in too (for three weeks in July and August), an event which many guests even plan their stay around.
- From time to time we also offer special events. These can include bull riding, crate stacking, water walking balls, gigantic slides and the popular foam party…
We also offer special activities on long weekends during the pre, mid and late seasons.
We liked everything best!
Today’s weather at our campsite
News on Facebook
Allen unseren Gästen wünschen wir von Herzen schöne Feiertage und ein gesegnetes Neues Jahr! | Vom 30.11.2018 um 16:52 Uhr
Der erste Blick auf die neue Rezeption! | Vom 29.10.2018 um 17:49 Uhr
Und heute der erste Herbststurm: 10Tonnen pro qm, das ist Naturgewalt - gut, dass die Männer die Treppen noch kurz vorher hochgezogen haben! | Naturgewalt! 10 Tonnen pro qm!