Booking terms and conditions
The fees for a holiday pitch are due one day prior to departure and only for the nights you actually stayed at our campsite. Please pay at reception. Warm showers in the washrooms included. No deposits are necessary for the holiday pitches. We recommend you to reserve a pitch during the holiday season. The reservation will become binding for both parties when you receive our written confirmation. We will be happy to make a note if you would like to make a reservation for a specific pitch, but are unfortunately not able to guarantee that it will be actually available. If you have to cancel your booking, it is possible at any time free of charge.
Young people travelling alone aged 16+ can only be granted accommodation with written consent from their parents. To protect the grass, please only use open-pore, breathable awning flooring. Arrival: On the day of your arrival from 3.00 PM or as soon as your pitch is available. (The gate is closed between 1 PM and 3 PM!); otherwise please wait in front of the gate in the waiting area and begin enjoying your stay. Departure: On the day of your departure until 11.00 AM during the main holiday season or by arrangement. Unfortunately dogs are not allowed from the beginning of July until the middle of August. During the other periods, dogs are welcome in certain areas – with dog beach, dog shower and lots of bag dispensers.
- Payment Advance payment within 10 days after receipt of the booking confirmation – only then will your booking become binding. In all cases by bank transfer, specifying your booking number, the name of the person making the booking.
- Arrival/departure times The private washroom can be used from 3 PM day of arrival, until 10 AM on the day of your departure.
- Cleaning Daily cleaning by our CleanTeam
- Withdrawal Withdrawal from the booking agreement is possible up to 6 weeks before arrival for a processing fee of 30 euros. A withdrawal less than 6 weeks before arrival is only possible if we are able to rent the private washroom to other guests. If this is not possible, we will charge 80% of the agreed price for the booked period. No refunds can be made after arrival. We recommend travel cancellation insurance.
Caravans for hire
- Booking a caravan for hire Please book your caravan on the phone, as availability of vacant caravans may change from day to day. We will then be able to tell you directly whether the caravan you want is still available or suggest a similar caravan.
- Arrival/departure times During the main season, for stays over 5 nights in length, from 3 PM. Please leave your caravan by 10 AM on the day of your departure.
- Caravan equipment Wash cubicle, with toilet (no chemical toilet), electricity, water/wastewater connection, gas heating. Basic kitchen equipment (excluding herbs and spices), coffee machine, gas cooker in the awning, blankets and pillows (please bring along your own bed linen and towels), awning with artificial grass, camping furniture and 1 deckchair. Sat-TV connection, TV with receiver available for an additional charge (limited availability). The same applies to an awning heater. WiFi included. Our caravans for hire and awnings are smoke-free areas. Mobile outdoor floor ashtrays can be borrowed.
- Prices The price list states the prices in euros and per night and includes warm showers in the washrooms, fees for water, wastewater, waste, electricity and gas, final cleaning, parking space, WiFi, per person fee according to the maximum capacity of the caravan as stated in the price list; additional guests for an additional charge by arrangement. Please also note our
- SPECIAL OFFERS for caravans for hire during the pre and late season: starting at 6 nights – pay 1 night fewer; starting at 13 nights – pay 2 nights fewer – during the mid season: starting at 10 nights – pay 1 night fewer. No additional visitor’s tax due!
- Cleaning Daily cleaning and pre-departure well swept by the guests – final cleaning by our CleanTeam
- Payment Advance payment of 25% of the total price within 10 days after receipt of the booking confirmation – only then will your booking become binding. The remaining amount is due at the latest 14 days before your arrival; in all cases by bank transfer, specifying your booking number, the name of the person making the booking and the number of the caravan. Invoice amounts under 200 euros and short-term bookings are payable in full and immediately.
- Withdrawal Withdrawal from the booking agreement is possible up to 6 weeks before arrival for a processing fee of 30 euros. A withdrawal less than 6 weeks before arrival is only possible if we are able to rent the caravan to other guests. If this is not possible, we will charge 80% of the agreed price for the booked period. No refunds can be made after arrival. We recommend travel cancellation insurance.
- Pets are unfortunately not allowed in the caravans for hire.
Special offers for holidaymakers
Special offers are payable in advance prior to your arrival. It is unfortunately not possible to combine special offers with other discounts or refunds in the event of early departure or subsequent booking. No additional visitor’s tax due.
Last updated on November 09, 2019