Booking terms and conditions
The fees for a campsite are to be paid at the reception one day before departure. We charge only for the actual duration of your stay. Showers in the sanitary building are included in the price.
No deposit is required for the holiday pitches. Reservations are recommended during the holiday season and are binding for both parties with our written confirmation. We are happy to note down a specific pitch as a request, but we cannot guarantee it. If you have to cancel your booking, you can do so at any time free of charge.
We can only accept young people up to the age of 16 if they are accompanied by their parents or an official supervisor. We can only accept young people from the age of 16 if they are accompanied by a person who is at least 18 years old and with a written declaration of consent from a parent. A parent’s mobile phone number that can be reached at all times must be provided.
To protect the turf, please use only open-pored, air-permeable awning flooring.
Arrival: On the day of arrival from 3 p.m. or as soon as the space is available (the barrier is closed between 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.!). Otherwise wait in front of the barrier in the arrival zone and enjoy the day here.
Departure: On the day of departure by 11 a.m. during the main holiday season, otherwise by arrangement.
Dogs are welcome all year round in a part of our campsite – with a dog beach, dog shower and many dispensers for dog wastebags.
- Payment: The fees for a private bathroom must be paid in full in advance within 10 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Rental period: The private bathroom is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. On the day of departure you can use the private bathroom until 10 a.m.
- Cleaning: Daily cleaning is carried out by our CleanTeam.
- Withdrawal: A withdrawal from the rental contract is possible up to 6 weeks before arrival for a processing fee of 30 euros. Cancellation from 6 weeks before arrival is only possible if we can rent the bathroom to someone else. If this is not successful, 80% of the agreed price for the booked nights will be charged. No refund can be made after arrival. We recommend taking out cancellation insurance.
- Booking rental caravans: Please book by telephone, as the number of free caravans changes daily. We can then tell you whether the caravan you would like is still available or suggest a similar caravan for you.
- Rental period: In the high season at least 5 nights. The caravan can be occupied from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Departure time is 10 a.m. .
- Caravan features: Washroom with household toilet (no chemical toilet), electricity and wastewater connection, gas heating. Basic kitchen equipment (without spices), coffee machine, gas stove in the awning, duvets and pillows (please bring your own bed linen and towels), camping furniture and 2 deck chairs. Satellite TV connection. TV set with receiver as well as awning heating. Wi-Fi included. Our caravans and awnings are non-smoking. Mobile outdoor standing ashtrays can be borrowed.
- Prices: Our prices are in euros per night and include shower in the sanitary building, water, sewage, garbage, electricity and gas costs, post-cleaning, persons up to the number of the maximum occupancy – additional persons by arrangement for a surcharge- , parking space, WiFi . Please note: no visitor’s tax with us.
- Caravan special: In the early and late season: pay 1 night less for stays of 6 nights or more; from 13 nights pay 2 nights less; in the mid-season: from 10 nights pay 1 night less.
- Cleaning: Daily cleaning and final handover by the tenant – subsequent cleaning by our CleanTeam..
- Payment: Down payment of 25% or invoice amounts up to 200 € within 10 days after receipt of the booking confirmation – your booking becomes binding for us once the money has been received. The total amount must be credited to our account no later than 14 days before your arrival – in each case stating the booking number, the name of the person making the booking and the caravan number. For short-term bookings, please transfer the total amount immediately.
- Withdrawal: A withdrawal from the rental contract is possible up to 6 weeks before arrival for a processing fee of 30 euros. Cancellation from 6 weeks before arrival is only possible if we can rent the caravan to someone else. If this is not successful, 80% of the agreed price for the booked nights will be charged. No refund can be made after arrival. We recommend taking out cancellation insurance.
- Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in the rental caravans.
Vacation Special Offers
Special Offers are to be paid in advance upon your arrival. A combination of several discounts or a refund in the event of early departure or a subsequent booking is unfortunately not possible. These prices do not apply to rental caravans.